This picture is taken from Fall 2007 anniversary special issue, celebrating 35 years of publication.One of the most important person in the internet are the writers, second from webmasters. In fact, a webmaster could not make his/her own website without an article or writings in it. Unless, of course if you are both familiar with the two, then you can manipulate the website the you like. The real sore is that writers, I mean those really are professional writers making the worldwide web a good source of information are being compared with those writers who doesn't have enough knowledge on writing, not to mention that first are compensated in a very low bracket.
Recently I countered a software generating an article (article generator). I tried to regenerate some of my articles to see if it is reliable software, but its not. The words are being thesaurus, and the output is disgusting. I'm sure even a professional writer could not comprehend the output. Even if you are only interested on google adsense, this must not be the issue. We are trying to make a better world to live in here, all the articles being posted should be at least reliable and relevant as far as writing is concern.
I am also a member and an avid reader of posts on DP and freelancewriter, writers are not treat with respect. Well, not all the webmasters, but most them only interested with amount to be gained. Cyndy Lauper is correct on her song entitle "Money Changes Everything." Its all about money, money and money.
Nobody cares anymore on the world. "As long as you are not doing something bad, it doesn't matter." Does the idea being presented in the quotation correct? How about this one, "Everybody is expecting that Somebody will do it, but Nobody did it."
Writers, I would like to suggest that let us pause for a while. Let us reflect on the ability and importance of writers on the net. This is to level up our visibility.
No comments:
Post a Comment